Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Obsessive Stalker Part 2

My inner obsessive stalker is doing well today. My inner stalker is relaxed and no one has been obsessively stalked. Let's see how inner obsessive stalker (IOS) is doing today.

Me: How are you feeling after last night?

IOS: I feel better. I don't feel so obsessed to stalk this individual.

Me: Are you concerned that you'll feel this way next week, that you'll have a relapse?

IOS: Right now I don't think I'll relapse. It's possible. I don't want to deny the possibility. I'm just taking it a day at a time so it's pretty hard for me to say what will happen next week.
I think I had an important experience last night so I feel much better and so I don't really think I'll have the same feelings and thoughts.

Me: I think everyone has these moments in life where we are so desperate to be loved and this desperation makes us feel and think and do things we normally don't do. This desire to be loved I think is a fundamental trait in humans. I think being and feeling unloved creates a great many aberrations in the psyches of people. What advice do you have for people who feel this desperation that can lead to stalking or wanting to stalk someone and being possessive?

IOS: I think it's important to acknowledge and listen to what we feel. Don't just take us literally, try and see the good that lies in us. We're just here to be transformed, to be released. All I am is an ignored need. Denying me just gets me more upset and giving me what I want just leaves me feeling empty and just throws me down even further into the abyss of obsession.

Me: Well I applaud your courage my inner obsessive stalker. I hope that my wonderful readers can learn from you. You live in all of us my inner obsessive stalker. You have taught me well. Thank you for your time.

IOS: Thanks. It was a pleasure to be featured on your blog.

No comments: