Thursday, March 09, 2006

Narnia Dreams

I saw Narnia last night and I had this weird dream I was in a bomb shelter. But it wasn't like the regular kind. It was like an open-concept free standing building type of bomb shelter. There were glass windows which were bullet/bomb proof and I saw some bullets hitting the glass and leaving behind some indentations on the glass. Apparently everyone was preparing for the bombs because we were all required to insulate the grounds where we were to sit. And we had to use Legos for insulation to protect us from the bombs.
Thanks Narnia for inspiring that dream.

I dislike that new song by the Pussy Cat Dolls featuring Will.i.am from the Black Eyed Peas. I saw the video last week and hearing it just gets on my nerves. What is the point of listening to a song where half the chorus is bleeped out? And is filled with taunting laughter!
I don't give a BLEEP if your looking at my BLEEP
ha ha haha hahaha
Fuck you!

I cringe when I listen to lyrics. People write lyrics that aren't grammatically correct and make no sense. Or the sentences don't gel together. What is the song about? What is the point Mr./Mrs./Ms. Artist that you are trying to make in this song?

Off now to guitar lessons.

No comments: