Tuesday, March 28, 2006

The Hills Are Alive

I'm at odds with whether I should buy a new computer or not. In between thoughts of why am I on this earth and what's for dinner, I am becoming consumed with my computer dilema. I want a dual core but I read that it would be better to wait 6 months for the technology to be more mainstream. I don't want to spend more then $900 on a laptop and the only Dell dual core near my price range is $1100 but then I have to worry about the operating system. Do I want to continue to support the mediocrity known as Microsoft or do I support Linux? Do I want to support IE or Firefox? More research must be done on my part.
On top of it, my computer has been acting quite shifty lately and I think it's because of some viruses or maybe not.
This is probably one good reason why I wish I had a geek boyfriend. My first geek boyfriend bought my computer for me and loaded it up with various programs. Mind you he was an asshole...

We have a morning dove who is spawning in our evergreen tree. We had robins last year in our tree.

No comments: