Monday, March 20, 2006

Obsessive Stalker Part 1

Okay I'm feeling like stalking someone I ran into by accident last week. Now I normally don't stalk people but I must confess, I have a bit of obsessive stalker lurking in my soul. It normally doesn't come out. I usually have normal relationships with people. I'm on friendly terms with my inner obsessive stalker. I acknowledge it and that usually keeps it in line. My inner obsessive stalker might have gotten upset a few times but nothing hard core.
Today though my inner stalking is really wanting to stalk this person I ran into by accident. I found out this person regularly attends this 'event' and it is actually in what I consider to be 'my end of town' as it is in the end east of Hamilton and is about 5 minutes from my house by car. I knew this person participated in this activity but I thought it was on Wednesdays and in the downtown part of Hamilton. Now I find out it's close to my area.
I'm quite tempted to run into this person, drag them out into the bushes and have my way and make them love me.
Now I know I can't make someone love me but this is what my inner obsessive stalker wants. I know that it's not cool to stalk someone. It just makes you look bad and desperate, however, for the inner obsessive stalker in all of us, it just wants what it wants when it wants. I will begin a dialogue with my inner obsessive stalker.

What do you want inner obsessive stalker? What do you want from this person? What do you need? You can get that from yourself you know.
Is it something you want from this person in particular? What is this person triggering in you inner obsessive stalker?

Inner obsessive stalker is silent.

Inner obsessive stalker begins to speak about the stalkee.

Why do you ignore me?
Don't you want me?
I thought we had something special!
You hurt me and you ignore me.
I want to be your friend.
Why can't you grow up and be mature about the situation.

Thank you for sharing this my inner obsessive stalker.
Inner obsessive stalker has a few moments to cry as she feels her pain and acknowledges the hurt that she has ignored.

Well I think I'm going to let my inner obsessive stalker have a rest. I'm sure this was hard for her. Hopefully we'll hear more from her in the next few days.

No comments: