Friday, March 24, 2006

A Message From the Doppelganger of George W. Bush

Hello World and Fellow Americans,

This is the doppelganger of the infamous George Bush. I have important news. I can't go on being his doppelganger anymore. He is too much of an asshole and even for someone as diabolical and sinister as I am, I just can't deal with his shit anymore. I can't believe the lies and the propaganda that he's spewing. Yes I take some responsibility, but he has gone too far. I have to incarnate into a soul that is more virtuous then Mr. Bush.
America, I have to let you on a secret that maybe none of your Presidents haven't shared with you. You're not really the economic powerhouse of the world. You're not really this superpower of the world. You just have great PR. You're really like a teenager who thinks she/he is invincible and has a false sense of bravado. But you're not! You're a country that's got issues and problems just like all the other countries in the world.
The world doesn't need saving. You know at first I thought it was great to try and 'Americanize' all the other countries in the world and force democracy down their throats. I thought it was great to feed the American public this illusion that we're saving people because no one is going to knock someone who wants to help people. It's a great ploy. Being manipulative under the guise of Virtuousness. But then I started having pangs of conscience. Yes I know, fucking unbelievable, a doppelganger of all entitites to have this type of experience. When I made this realization it was like that scene from the Crying Game and all I could do was puke for 4 days.

So I had to leave Mr. Bush. You're on your own now cocksucker. I can't go on being manipulative and so deceiving to the American public. I believe countries need to be sovereign. Democracy is something that results because people have a burning desire to be independent and free. We cannot coerce our ethics and what we think is right onto other nations. We just can't be so deceitful anymore. We can't pretend to be heros when we really have more selfish intentions.

I would like to apologize to the world. I am sorry for what I did. I am sorry.

No comments: