Thursday, May 13, 2010

The Rest of the You Tube Videos... as Promised

Greetings all,

A couple of other missions the Improv in Toronto group did was doing a Subway Dance Party. They have been doing this every year for the past few years and I don't think I'll do it again as I enjoy doing new missions and not ones I've done before.



I stayed to do an interview so you can see me at the end of the video at the 4.08 minute mark. I'm not sure if I'm really in the video much. I think my runners got into the video. I was more a subtle dancer because everyone else in the car was dancing more wilder. We had 10 people or so for each car on the train and we had enough people for 2 trains. So one person would start dancing. At the next stop, 2 people would join in and then at the next 2 more. So we continued this until everyone in the group was dancing.

The other mission I did was the Algorithm March. We had learned from a You Tube video, however, I cannot seem to find it but the night before I had practised the moves. There are only 9 or so moves so it wasn't too bad to learn. We had gone to Kensignton Market and did several times at various locations. The first march, one person is doing it. It's done again but then he is joined by us. It was fun and nerdy!

No comments: