Saturday, May 08, 2010

The Perfect Popcorn

Greetings all,

Today I had made stove top popcorn and I managed to make it perfectly. I had no kernel left behind and nothing was burnt. It was a delight to eat and as I was finishing off my snack, I had noticed one particular popcorn that had its own face, with perfect eyes and a gaping mouth.

Enjoy my greasy finger tips!

The angle shot





In the above photo, you can clearly see how well defined the holes are, thus making it look like a pair of real eyes.

At this point in time, I have not yet eaten it. I don't know if I should eat it or not, it is human to me now. I have bonded to it. But alas, at some point I will consume it and me and the popcorn will be One. For now I will let it have a free existence in my popcorn bowl.

What a blessed day!

No comments: