Monday, May 17, 2010

Emily

Greetings all,

I will be writing about a very annoying young woman who works in the aisle next to where I sit. I believe she is between 24-26. She is not in my department as she is an Underwriter.

She lives in Oakville so she commutes on the Go train and sometimes works from home. As a born and raised Hamiltonian, Oakville and Burlington were considered the snobby rich kids, especially Oakville, so we didn't really like people from there. She actually is a very snobby person and this is probably why she irritates me so much. She's blonde and talks non-stop. She is a fashion conscious person, however some of the outfits she wears, I just think are ugly. Because I think she is an ugly person on the inside, no amazing outfit she can possibly wear will make me think she is pretty.

Now as an underwriter, they do have to reject people and they can't give insurance to everyone so you need that objectiveness. The department is essentially all women and from what I hear, they all sound like decent enough women but this one sounds like a heartless bitch sometimes. And that's probably because she is!

She has a boyfriend as well and frankly I wonder what her boyfriend is like. She sounds very closed minded and judgemental about things but also speaks with such authority. She's not inquisitive and a thinker like I am. She just acts superior. She is smart to some degree but she is terribly, terribly rude and mean. I wonder if her boyfriend is one of those pussified men who acts weak on the surface and so is drawn to bitches like that.

You know, sometimes I think stupid thoughts but I filter myself. Sometimes she just chats so much, I think she has no filter and is just seems like she's constantly got to spew crap just for the sake of it.

Most days I can tolerate her insensitive nature but there have been a few times where she drives me batty. Today was one of them. Luckily the other time she drove me nuts, I ended up searching for some kundalini yoga mantras and ended up stumbling across one that had some amazing songs so it was easy to tune her out.

It makes me wonder what her parents do for a living and what her parents are like. The sad thing is that some of these kids that come from parents with high class jobs, they act all high and mighty when the job they have isn't high and mighty.

At my last job, we had a smaller department and one of my coworkers was the same way, except she was a lesbian and she wasn't snobby. She would talk endlessly but also complain about her health and just was a general drag. And she was only 26.

I just don't understand these people that speak so mindlessly and unconsciously!

And she's fake on the phone. Because she's such a bitch in person, she has to put on a fake phone manner that she actually cares. She's not on the phone often but she's one of those people that acts all nice as pie to you and then when she hangs up, she'll bad talk the person if she was bothered by it. I can understand when dealing with a difficult person but she just seems to be like that in general.

No comments: