Sunday, February 01, 2009

Nah nah nah nah. Nah nah nah nah. Hey hey hey. Goodbye!

Greetings all,

My now ex-roommate is officially out of my apartment!
She was done about 45 minutes ago and I pretty much stayed in my room. She had a bunch of friends help her.

She stole my message board that she liked to write childish messages on. Perhaps it's a security thing for her.
This pisses me off greatly!

She still didn't do the dishes since the 13th and she left a bunch of crap from her party.

I'm glad she's gone. She seems to think I'm the crazy one, but the reality is she is the one with the problem.

Here are some pics left from the mess.

This is how the carpet was from her party, which she never tidied up

Didn't change the toilet paper properly when she had her party

Messy carpet. Insert joke here.

Filler paper left from her packing.

Always have time for Tim Horton's!

The leftover mess from her party

Leftover mess from party

No pics of the leftover dishes, which I've shown in a previous entry.

3 comments:

Stephan Scharnberg said...

How do you spell relief? G-O-O-D-B-Y-E

karlthebunny said...

Look at what this is doing to you.

You are spending time photo graphing, then blogging, about someone you will not ever be able to change.

That is the really sad part. She has got you wrapped up exactly where she wants you, in her drama.

Protect yourself with the photos.
Just don't lose your self to the drama...which is what I see happening to you...

My room mate experience was my brother. He decided to get married, move out, (late on the rent and utilities), use the place as a hotel with his new wife, and not be considerate enough to let me know with a note or card, that he'd stopped by. (How'd that shade get closed? Maintenance? Or my brother. All I asked as a note or a phone call.) Eventually I let him out of the lease.
He and his new wife have never paid me back the money he owed. Buy MY life got back to normal.

Years later I got a call asking if they could stay with me in my home as they were losing their place to stay.
I told him, "no thank you". Maybe that was wrong. Maybe not.

I'll never be able to change that.
So now I choose my friends wisely...

Paula said...

I know Karl, I am trying not to let her drama get to me but I do need to monitor and keep evidence.

I cleaned up the place today so I am feeling better about things.

I am trying to stay objective because it's not right. Life goes on and I need to find myself a new place in Toronto for April so I need to focus on my goals and think of her as an annoying fly.