Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Stomach Flu?

Greetings all,

I think I got a stomach flu on Saturday night. I went over to a friend's and my stomach was starting to ache and we were playing Rockband. My favourite is the drums so I always make sure I get to play that since I always enjoy hitting things.

The night didn't end well since my dinner chose to revisit me. I went home only to see more of my dinner revisiting me.

My stomach hurt for Sunday and Monday. I was better on Monday and now my stomach has mild pain. I had a fever as well on Sunday. I am not sure if this was food poisoning or a stomach flu but I read the symptoms for stomach flu and not food poisoning so that's why I figure it must be the stomach flu.

I am quite tired now but I am going out since I have been cooped up for 2 days.

I have never been sick like this as my stomach has never caused problems for me.

No comments: