Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Messages from Someone with Issues

I will just let these photos speak for themselves!


Bosley is her dog.


The red cup she wanted me to replace. I just washed it instead. Good as new!


I was using her desk chair since she moved in since she got rid of her desk.


I think she feels this message was worth posting twice to me.


Someone does not want to take out the trash


Someone has been not doing dishes since the cops were called


Smoking is not allowed as stated in contract but someone is retaliating because the cops were called


The roommate says she will stay until the 15th of February unless I give her the deposit back (we were told by the police to not speak to each other anyways). She told me this last night and I politely told her to take out the garbage and dishes. She just had to write this the next day.

3 comments:

Stephan Scharnberg said...

It's really sad you have to put up with such an immature roommate. Looks like she is itching for a fight so she can feel victimized and have something to throw back at you or use in some other way. I bet if a graphologist studied her hand writing, they would find out some interesting stuff about her character and personality--maybe even certifiable. I guess February 15th can't come fast enough. Good luck.

Paula said...

I'm going to see if I can evict her because she's violating some rules in the contract, mainly the smoking and purposely not doing dishes and not taking out the garbage.
She is a bully as far as I can tell and you are right, she is itching for a fight and I have for the most part been quiet. It is a challenge but I hope I can evict her. She has no rights under the Residential Tenant Act so I might be able to get rid of her. I have to show the lawyer my contract.

karlthebunny said...

Sounds like a wise plan.
Sorry you've had to go thru this all.

Sorry she couldn't resolve it in a win/win way...