Sunday, May 29, 2005

owwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I have had this bad sinus headache since yesterday afternoon. My head has been hurting all day today as well. I've never had a sinus headache before. I don't get headaches often either.
I bought myself a homeopathic remedy for sinus and allergy symptoms today at the RS Centre. I've been experiencing seasonal alleries since April 2003. I've tried a couple of different antihistamines but didn't like them so I'll give this homepathic remedy a try. It's in this pellet form that you put under your tongue. It's like eating candy really.
It was also our last Foundation Study class for the year. We had a pot luck after we had our 2 final presentations. I really enjoyed the presentations which were on Nutrition and Art as a Spiritual Activity. We did clay work for the second presentation. Working with clay is always fun!
I also have 2 job interviews on Monday and Tuesday.

No comments: