Saturday, May 14, 2005

Mmm tired

I had my Foundation Studies today. It's a course that's at the Rudolf Steiner Centre in Thornhill. This term we are doing mainly presentations. It's a part time course on Saturdays from 9-4 and it's about 26 weeks broken into 3 terms. We had 2 presenters and their projects were both on Waldorf education. We have some people who are interested in becoming Waldorf teachers.
I wore my Led Zeppelin t-shirt but had a hoodie on as it's still cold. I look hot though in my shirt.
I had family over for dinner as they have been moving my grandmother's furniture as she moved into a nursing home today.
My grandfather died on February 28, the day after his 86th birthday.
I miss him.
My house (I still live with my parents...hope to move out in July) is filled with my grandmother's furniture. It's too much stuff now in our basement and the upstairs.
Less is more people.
I am eagerly waiting for someone to comment on my blogs. I wonder if anyone is reading this??
I'm tired but I feel good.

No comments: