Monday, May 23, 2005

E minor lick

I took out from the library this cool rock and blues guitar book that comes with a cd and I learned this neat E minor scale lick. It sounds like something from Beethoven. I like minor scales and chords a lot as I like darker sounds (majors sound more upbeat).
I want to be a rock star. I haven't figured out how I can be a rock star and an improvisor/comic at the same time. I've been playing guitar since July last year. I would like to get better more faster but it does seem like a slow process.
My favourite chord is DflatM7. I also like B7.
I've been thinking about the concept of money and how it is generated and how it can be authentically generated. I'm talking about this concept in a global sense. Is wealth limited? Does creating wealth cause problems for poorer nations? I think I'll look around for some books on this. If anyone has any references please comment on this post.

I planted some flowers today.

I've been thinking about what do I want to say in this public blog. How personal do I want to get?
I correct my thinking on a daily basis so what I wrote a week ago, I might not think the same or may feel my comment is no longer relevant. Or maybe realize that what I truly wanted to express was not clearly expressed the way I intended.

No comments: