Monday, May 30, 2005

Karma of Kindness

I'm actually going to promoting this cd that I bought. I'm doing this out of my own volition because I like it so much and found it quite useful. It's a hypnosis session but I think the word hypnosis has a bad reputation in people's minds so I like to call them guided meditations.
Anyways, this one is called Karma of Kindness. I've used it a few months ago fairly regularly, say 2-3 times a week and it's really a powerful meditation. It's useful if you feel hostile feelings towards people who have been mean to you. I also use it for people who I find difficult. It's good because it trains your mind to be more objective with them and to realize that maybe they've had difficulties in their life.
One time when I used it, I was balling my eyes out because it was so emotionally profound. I haven't used it much lately but I did yesterday. It's effective to use if you have negative feelings towards people. I used it to visualize people who possessed qualities, particularly negative ones, that I had negative feelings towards. It's useful because I don't feel as annoyed by people's shortcomings.
I personally believe that whatever negative qualities or things people do to you, that shouldn't make you angry or annoyed. You may not agree with the behaviour, but it doesn't make sense to get angry.
I like using it and it actually helps to change your behaviour and mentality fairly quickly.
I think it's easier to change yourself and your thoughts towards people rather then changing them. I also think by changing yourself, people will act differently.
I bought other products from this site but it's this one that I found most profound and valuable and is my favourite.
The link is www.wendi.com
Go to Let's Shop and search for Karma of Kindness
So if you are filled with lots of rage and hostility towards people or have a small amount of hostility and annoyance, consider using this program.

No comments: