Monday, April 19, 2010

Moving On

Greetings all,

I had mentioned about my email I sent to this guy I was interested in last week. I figured I should have heard from him by this weekend but I didn't and that was it for me. I'm officially done with him and am no longer interested. I'm no longer wasting any mental or emotional energy on this situation.

I would think one would get back to someone within a week. If he thinks I will bug him for a response, he is mistaken.

I was a bit upset yesterday and I had thought that at least I did my best. If he chose to delete it or not read it, that's his problem. The situation is out of my control and I see no point in worrying over it. If he hasn't gotten back to me by now, then he's probably not the right man for me.

Relationships are 2-way streets and you can't expect only one person to be open and honest in the relationship. It takes two. For whatever unknown reason, he's not into me and while that hurts my feelings, I have to move on and find someone who will give me the love and care and honestly and all that other stuff when it comes to being in a relationship, that I deserve.

I truly believe with all my being that I will find the right man and that someone better will come along.

Onward and upward for me!

No comments: