Sunday, April 25, 2010

Now Available in Stores!

Would you buy me if I were a doll?


How would I market myself? I would be an intellectual and a thinker. Direct and to the point Barbie. Twisted sense of humour Barbie. Keeps a messy apartment Barbie.

I was at some event called Elle Fashion event and this was one of the displays as they had a fashion show and vendors. Some of the fashion designers designed a type of outfit and accessories for Barbie. I can't remember why, maybe it was for charity or to celebrate an anniversary. They had this giant box, which you could pretend you're a Barbie.

But I think this Barbie would be most marketable:



I call this: Casual Wear Gangsta Barbie. She'll bust a cap in your ass, but you would never suspect her because she so don't look gangsta!

1 comment:

Stephan Scharnberg said...

You should make this part of your comedy routine--except that Mattel might have something to say about trademark rights. Maybe add a Ken doll in another life-size box?