Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Less of Me

Greetings and Salutations,

I have been working out with kettlebells since June 29th. It's a unique exercise tool that looks like a cannon ball with a handle. I've been using a 26 lb kettlebell. I got a dvd entitled From Russia With Tough Love for a Femme Fatale along with the kb. I got it at this site where I also purchased a qigong video. I decided to try it because it sounds really efficient for a workout. It combines cardio and strength training. I actually sweat when I do use this tool. I've lost an inch on my hips and for me, losing there has always been difficult. My goals are basically to get more upper body strength and tighten my hips and inner thighs.
The site's products I find are slightly overpriced but there are not many kettlebell resource sites on the internet. I did find one site that sells the kettlebell for much cheaper. I will probably buy a second from that site and hopefully it's good quality.

I have spent about 20 minutes, 2 to 3 times a week exercising. That's what I like about using this. It's efficient and I get a good workout. I hate working out so I like knowing that I don't have to put in alot of time and the workout does require that I concentrate. I've never been of fan of mindless exercise and I find my kb challenging. It also utilizes many of the muscles during an exercise. I definitely feel that it's better to do exercises that demand that all of you is involved rather than isolating certain parts like many exercise machines do. Here are some links to amuse yourself.

Wikipedia Definition
A kettlebell company
Cheaper kettlebells

Oh yeah, I am in no way affiliated with these sites.

No comments: