Saturday, July 08, 2006

Giving Up Thinking

Greetings and Salutations Earthlings,

I am officially giving up Thinking.
It's the summer and I have decided to abandon all activities related to thinking. That means for me, no more introspection. No more analyzing. No more caring.
It means I'm giving birth to a new me. A more shallower me.

I am pleased with my decision and feel that it is time for me to give up thinking.
I may get back with thinking in the fall but for now we have chosen to go our own separate ways so that we can work on our own separate solo careers.

I bid adieu Thinking.
Fare thee well!

1 comment:

karlthebunny said...

Well...
there goes your chance with Angelina...

lips or no, i think she's hot.

and it aint because of the lips...

well... those lips...

uh.. something like that...

yeah...


shitty about the whole brad thing...

I'd rather have Jennifer