Friday, February 24, 2006

E Gad

I'm taking some guitar lessons again as I feel I have hit a plateau. Unfortunately it's on Thursday so I'll be unable to participate in improv. I did go out to socialize afterwards with them. My instructor actually lives a few blocks away from me. I wasn't really sure what I needed to work on. He gave me some barre chords and will be giving me some music theory. Next week I'll be learning Hotel California and a Green Day song. Hotel California apparently has a lot of barre chords and changes frequently so it will be a challenge to play. I told him I want to create my own music, which is partly why I don't really learn other songs. I do know a few though. I know some things about barre chords but I don't consistently practice them. I practice them briefly because they are hard to do on an acoustic. He's also going to show me some blues chords.

I started learning the new organ cleansing qigong dvd I got this week. I like it and it's pretty simple to do.

I bought myself just before the Olympics started, an Olympic hat from the Bay and the Bay is a sponsor of the Olympics and I believe that the clothes they made are the official Olympic gear for the athletes. So in the newspaper, I see my hat all the time and I think how my hat is famous. I normally don't care to buy clothes that are popular but it's funny to see what I'm wearing in print. I like my hat. It's patriotic and it keeps my head warm as its one of those hats that covers the ears. It's gay looking and I like it!

No comments: