Monday, February 13, 2006

Save me from Sudoku!

I've seen Sudoku before and this weekend I started playing online and have found myself addicted. I spent numerous hours playing. I feel like I've wasted time but Seasonal Affective Disorder has seem to have a sudden effect on me this week and I lack the motivation to do anything productive due to feeling incredibly fatigued.
Yeah that's right folks, even pretty girls, such as myself, stay home on a Saturday night to play nerdy games such as Sudoku all weekend long.

I'm wishing all an early Happy Valentine's. It's the holiday kept alive by corporations in order to suck dry the wallets of foolish men who have been forced to believe that you have to buy your woman something to prove that you love her because if you don't, it means you're a jerk.
It's a holiday for women to reinforce the fact that we hold the power in a relationship (some women just don't get that and stay in unhealthy relationships).
A liberated woman may choose to buy something or do something special such as put out via doggy style.
But we all know what an innocent holiday has become. Oh Mr. Valentine look what your mad idea has done. An idea born out of love - to celebrate love - has become an opportunity to make money off of gullible, pussy hungry men.
But what is wrong with making money.
I support making money. It creates jobs and keeps the economy going.
Slaughter away the flowers that give us oxygen and take away our carbon dioxide.
Massacre the cocoa bean.

Thoughts from a bitter single woman?
No I'm not bitter at all.
I will celebrate self-love and narcissism tomorrow.
I will make sweet love to myself.
I will whisper sweet nothings to myself in the mirror declaring my hotness and my undying devotion to myself.
I will take myself to sexual heights unclimbed before.
I will make myself melt.
And I will fall in love with myself.
All.
Over.
Again.

No comments: