Friday, January 13, 2006

Birthday!

Greetings and Salutations,

Today is my birthday. It is Friday the 13th. I was actually born on a Saturday during a snowstorm. I am now 3 cubed, which for people who are live in a somnolent state, means I'm 27.
My parents were expecting me to be a boy since they already had 3 sons. They wanted a girl. A nice obedient daugher who helps out.
Instead they got Loki.
Since there were expecting a boy, they were going to name me Paul. Instead I came out a girl and they added an 'a'.
How Canadian of these Italian immigrants to do that eh!

Will today be or not to be memorable?
That is the question.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

If you want a day to be memorable, make it so.

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday! (Yes, I don't read this as often as I should... (8-) )

JGH