Friday, October 14, 2005

Rock Paper Scissors International Championship

I have registered today to participate in the RPS International Championship. It's in Toronto this year on the 22nd of October.
I read about how there are rock paper scissors tournaments around the world in Reader's Digest when I went to get my hair cut.
I'm psyched for the competition, as I've never been in the competition before.
The link is http://www.worldrps.com.
I'm going to kick some mother fucking ass eh!
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
I have begun my training because I want to win this competition as I can be highly competitive when I want to be.
Evil laugh.
Muuuaahhh ahh ahh.......

4 comments:

karlthebunny said...

And after you win, what will your acceptance speech be?

"I promise a chicken in every pot and whorled peas?"

Good luck! Train hard!

RPS! or is that
PSR! or
SPR!.....

decisions
decisions!

Unknown said...

Hmmm ... I can't decide if you're serious or not.

Paula said...

I am serious! I've been training with my parents and hopefully any willing victi.. err I mean person.

Unknown said...

I know a Secret about winning at RPS. Bwah.