Saturday, October 08, 2005

A message for Whitney Houston

Dear Whitney

I think that you have a really strong voice and I like some of your songs.
However Whitney, you are going down a dark path with your drug addiction. Please Whitney don't be giving me that nonsense about you not having a drug problem.
You do.
I know the press is saying it's all Bobby's fault that you are turning out this way. I don't know what's the story but you still need to get your act together girl.
I'm sick of hearing about you being drugged out during performances or while giving out awards. And get some meat on your bones, you've become quite sick and the anorexic look is so 1994.
I want the old Whitney.
The "I wanna know if he really loves me" Whitney.
I want the innocent Whitney.
Honestly woman, you grew up in a good home with good musical genes and famous relatives. What's your fucking excuse for being black trash??
I'm telling you this Whitney because I want to see a stronger, drug free Whitney.
This is a call Whitney to fight your inner demons.
Do you accept my challenge?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Paula:

Got any crack?

- Whitney Houston