Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Rant Time

Greetings and Salutations successful embryos,

I feel like ranting and so that is what I will do.
You have been warned!
I am bored now and have already amused myself these past few days with reading, guitar and qigong. I also made an icosahedron from construction paper. I made a dodecahedron last month but I did not make my pentagons precise enough (it's composed of 12 pentagons). Whereas my icosahedron is composed of 20 equilaterial triangles, which is easier to make precisely.
That's right cocksuckers, I'm a fucking math and geometry nerd. That's right when I was a kid I excelled at math. I secretly enjoyed doing all sorts of math formulas and was quite delighted in grade 4 when we made geometric shapes out of paper. Yeah fucking cyclinders are cool. I liked math.
There mother fuckers I'm coming out the closet!
One day I will create new math, just like Newton.
I've even had dreams about math formulas I've never seen. Mind you that's happened a few times and I was not able to make sense of them. But all in due time folks, all in due time, the world will bow to my inner genius!

People like me are so misunderstood. They do not see what lives in our souls. It is only the sensitive and socially aware people who comprehend great souls such as myself.
Delusional you say? Filled with egotism?
Delusional no, filled with egotism why yes of course.
That's why I entitled this entry, rant time.
It is time for me to lash out at the world.
Time for me to complain!

I shake my fist in the air in rage!
Damn you all narcistic fools!
Damn all of you folks in your little cocoons, unable to go beyond your small existence!
Do you not concern your souls with the meaning of life?
Do you not concern yourself with death and life?
Do you not concern yourself with who really are the people that you meet?
Do you not concern yourself with how much garbage and useless stuff we are creating on this earth? What is the solution to our excessive consumer and industrial waste?

I shake my fist in the air in rage!

The world is lucky that great souls such as myself, inspite of our rage, have great compassion and tolerance for the ignorance, shortsightedness and selfishness of people.
Damn you world!
My only choice is tolerance and compassion!
I shake my fist in the air in rage!
Why can't I be cold and heartless!
Why can't I turn my back against the world!
I shake my fist in the air in rage!

No comments: