Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Green

I have been really feeling drawn to the colour green these past few months. I bought myself a green top and have green runners. Blue was one of my favourite colours but I now am just smitten with green. The green of the trees and of plants and grass. It is so rich and wonderful.

I have been searching on google to see the symbolic meanings for the colour and came across this colour test. I didn't care for it much but I'll post it anyways. My comments are italicized.

Paula's Existing Situation

Active, outgoing, and restless. Feels frustrated by the slowness with which events develop along the desired lines. This leads to irritability, changeability, and lack of persistence when pursuing a given objective.

Irritable? Fuck you I ain't no.... you know you have such lovely eyes. Do you have any chocolate?

Paula's Stress Sources

Has an unsatisfied need to ally herself with others whose standards are as high as her own, and to stand out from the herd. Her control of her sensual instincts restricts her ability to give herself, but the resulting isolation leads to the urge to surrender and allow herself to merge with another. This disturbs her. as such instincts are regarded as weaknesses to be overcome; she feels that only by continued self-restraint can she hope to maintain her attitude of individual superiority. Wants to be loved or admired for herself alone; needs attention, recognition, and the esteem of others.

Look I just have an unsatisfied need for power and status. I just want to rule and dominate the world and control people. I don't care for having standards for myself, I would rather seek to enforce unattainable standards for the ignorant and the not-absorbed-with-Paula- people.

Paula's Restrained Characteristics

Remains emotionally unattached even when involved in a close relationship.
Not true. I put out on the second date. And I pretend in a very convincing manner that I am enjoying myself.
Conditions are such that she will not let herself become intimately involved without making mental reservations.


Paula's Desired Objective

Seeks the determination and elasticity of will necessary to establish herself and to make herself independent despite the difficulties of her situation. Wants to overcome opposition and achieve recognition.

It would have been more simpler to say that I seek global domination and the relentless adoration of millions.

Paula's Actual Problem

Afraid that she may be prevented from achieving the things she wants and therefore demands that others should recognize her right to them.

That's funny...that I'm afraid of not achieving things I want. I am fabulous. How can I not follow through on my plans for global domination?

Paula's Actual Problem #2

Needs to be valued and respected as an exceptional individual, in order to increase her self-esteem and her feeling of personal worth. Resists mediocrity and sets herself high standards.

I agree whole-cold-heartedly. Respect me people. Value me.

No comments: