Saturday, October 07, 2006

Tacticidal Maniac

Well my parents have returned from their pilgrimmage in Italy. They came back Thursday at 5 pm. I asked for a top. Last year when they went, my mother brought back a nice top and so I wanted another nice top. I didn't get that. I just got a pack of gum and some necklace. It was fake silver I believe. I prefer having authentic jewelry. So I'm thinking I should print up a shirt that says, "My parents went to Italy and all I got was this pack of gum".

My brother didn't call for the second half of the week. The asshole had the nerve to ask me for money and when I asked why, he gave me some lame ass reason, something about him having trouble accessing his account (I have forgotten his exact words) at the bank machine. I know he's lying. I am usually good at telling when people lie. I wonder if there is any science supporting the science of lying. When I observe people lying, I can usually tell in 2 ways. One way is that if you probe and ask questions, you start realizing that there are holes in their story. It is not logical and the facts don't make logical sense. Another way I can tell when someone is lying is I can hear it in their voice. I don't know if other people have had this same experience and I also don't know if there is some research about this. I know that the inflection in their voice changes slightly and there's this hollow quality to the voice.

I have read there are body language signs but I can mainly tell through their voice. There voice changes from their regular talking voice. This doesn't always work but many times I notice when I spot a lie, the voice sometimes alters.

I think it's unfortunate that my brother manipulates my parents. He has these emotional freakouts and I don't know if it's the result of chemical imbalances or if it's just simply him being immature and not controlling his anger.

**********
I finally finished summarizing the remaining chapters of Philosophy of Freedom last Saturday. There is a revised appendix and a short chapter entitled Ultimate Questions. That's right Mr Steiner ends this book with questions, not answers! I think I will summarize those as well. I also finished reading his Secret Brotherhoods and was a bit disappointed with it. Sometimes I think I should just abandon my whole interest in spirituality and become a pure materialist. I just won't care about whether there is a god or spiritual beings. Maybe I just should believe in what I can perceive with my 5 senses and a microscope.

**********
TO LUST OR NOT TO LUST
**********

I have been eyeing this one guy at work. He's somewhat cute. I got to shadow him doing phone calls as some of us will be trained to do phone calls. When our department was slow, they would send us upstairs to shadow. I've shadowed with several people now and my training was for this week but it has been rescheduled. It's a nice way to meet the various employees. I noticed this guy before and he seemed rather nice. He was helping out some new person in my department to find a ride by asking a few people if they live near her area. He seemed uber nice because he seemed to go above what was needed.

He has some cons. The first being that he is skinny. I do not like skinny guys. I've gone out with a couple of skinny guys and when you are attempting to get it on, it is not nice to have his hip bones digging into yours. I don't know how skinny he is because I can't tell as his clothes are baggy. But let's face it. If I really enjoyed the feeling of bones against my body, I would either dig up corpses and entertain myself or go to some med school and fool around with the skeleton model that they use for teaching purposes.

Another con is that he smokes. I don't smoke. I'm really health conscious and I have only gone out with one person who smoked. He actually didn't smoke too often which was good since that meant that his breath didn't really smell smokey.

Another con is that he has a monotone voice. While shadowing, I noticed that he sounded very boring and monotone. I don't know if I would like to be around someone like that. I'm a bit fiery. I've gotten some spunk. I need someone who's got some spunk, some fire.

I don't really know much about him so if I were to consider asking him out, it would be until I had a better sense of his personality. I did notice that he had these really nice eyes during shadowing. He would explain something and then look directly at me. I don't know how to describe the eyes. Was it the colour that made them striking? I haven't found the right word.

I also noticed that he wore this maroon dress shirt alot. I noticed that he wore it twice this week. There is an unspoken code that you do not wear the same top to work more then once in a week. Many men do not understand this, however, it is common knowledge among women. This is not my rule, this is a fashion rule. At home, it doesn't matter but if at work, you must have a different top each day for the week. I was 85% sure that he was going to be wearing the maroon top this Friday (which is a casual dress day). I was looking out for him and I typically see him around 3.30 as that seems to be when he has his break. He did not have the maroon dress shirt on.

This would be another con of his... that he has proven me wrong.

**********
As you can see I have entitled my post, Tacticidal Maniac. The question is, who is this tacticidal maniac? Me and/or my brother?

EVIL LAUGH
MUU AHHH AHH AHH AHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know how it is! :P