Monday, October 23, 2006

Dangerously Deprived

Greetings and Salutations Wondering Heathens,

I now have an informant at work who knows about my blog. We have mutually agreed to exchange blog addresses. I'm a bit of an internet exhibitionist but I was selective about whom I would share this information. To my fellow coworker: You are a chosen one! Honor this privilege and humbly go forward.

In a previous entry, I wrote about a guy at work whom I was not sure if I should lust for him. He had some pros and cons. My informant has figured out who this person is. Neither of us know his status (i.e. if he's got a woman). I don't think he has a woman. That would be a pro. A con if one of your hobbies is being a homewrecker.

I was lusting for him sexually last night. I had trouble sleeping last night. Normally I don't like to fantasize about guys. When I was shy and afraid of boys in elementary and high school, I would constantly imagine myself with the guy that I had a crush on. I would have a crush on someone in high school for a whole year and not do anything about it. As I have grown and evolved, I have increased my confidence with the opposite sex. I like to make my thoughts reality instead of just day dreaming about.

Okay so I spent some time thinking about what it would be like to have sex with him. I also wondered about his own sexual history. A lot of people don't seem sexual or sensual. I can understand at work that people aren't going to be sexual/sensual but usually you can tell if someone has that aspect to them. But some people seem a little reserved and I always wonder if they have a sexual/sensual side to them. He seems like he is a little reserved. He's a bit of a geek/nerd and he possibly looks like someone who may have had 1-2 girlfriends in his entire life.

I should hope that he is good in bed. I no longer am taking on any young male prodigies to teach them the way of the vagina and clitoris. Students are in my past and I only seek experienced professionals.

But I must confess. I have regressed. I do wonder if he likes me. I do wonder if should ask him out but I am too chicken. I don't talk to him much and perhaps if I did, it might be easier. You would think being a young and attractive and arrogant woman would make it easier for me to make a move

My one friend thinks I should just ask him out for coffee. I have been known to ask guys out and be successful at getting a yes. But the thought of asking him out seems terrifying. I think the world needs to know that sometimes pretty chicks like me are scared to ask out people too.

* * *

I think I'm going to be buying myself a condo. I've been looking online and I'm thinking in the next 6 months I should find something. I've already worked out a budget and I think I would like a 2 bedroom so I can have a roommate. I am not 100% sure on the roommate idea but I am leaning towards having one since I like people to some degree.

* * *

I went to get laser done on my legs and bikini on Saturday. It was my fourth session and every time I've gone, I've had a different woman. I make sure that I wear this certain underwear that I have. It's appropriate for when you have to just be in your underwear around some woman who will be torching your bikini and leg hairs. The first time I went, I had to think about which one of my underwears is most suitable for this. You can't wear thongs because it's just not socially appropriate for these people who are providing this service, to see your ass. I know I have an awesome and perky ass, but I have enough social grace not to flaunt that in situations such as getting laser done.

I had other sexy underwear that weren't thongs but again I did not feel it would be appropriate to wear. So I have this simple maroon underwear. It's a few years old but still does the job. Because it's a dark colour, it also does not expose my pubes, because we all know that if you wear light colour underwear, your pubes are visible.

I also find being alone with the person who is giving the laser treatment a little ackward. I try and make conversation so that I feel more relaxed. I think however, that they should have been more initiators in conversation. The woman yesterday asked me about my hobbies. With the other ladies I had, I usually was the one asking questions about what were their hobbies, so it was nice that she had some initiative.

No comments: