Monday, December 12, 2005

Jazzified

Since last night, Jazz has officially taken over my soul. I keep hearing these various jazz riffs in my head and now all I want to do is play jazz on my guitar.

At improv we are doing a Secret Santa. I got my 'victim' their gift already. I put on my wish list that I wanted a capo for my guitar. I asked someone a few months ago how much a capo is and it was within the budget we were given. I don't really care if my Santa gets me a capo, because a surprise would be okay. But really it's not up to me!
I'm a really practical person so I don't like it when people give you things that you can't use. At work last year we had a secret Santa and I said I wanted a Green Day cd and that's what I got and I listened to it a lot. I still listen to it since I love Green Day.

My birthday will be coming up soon. My birthday is January 13th and I will be turning 3 Cubed. My birthday is also on a Friday and the last time my birthday was on a Friday the 13th was when I turned 16 - which is 4 Squared.
Coincidence? I think not!
I was hoping that I'd be getting magical powers.
So when I turn 3 cubed, I am hoping that this time I will be getting magical powers or something. I used to watch Out of this World when I was a kid and the main character Eve, could freeze time by having her index fingers touch each other. So when I was 16, I did that in hopes that I had that gift.
Hey you never know unless you try!
Anyways, we all know that 3 is a magical number and so now I'll be 3x3x3 (3 3s) and so that's got to have some sort of significance. When I was 23, I had this feeling that when I turn 27, things in my life will start to come together.
I am excited to be at an age where I can state my age as a math equation.
The last time I was able to do that was when I was 5 Squared and I thought that my next chance is when I'm 6 Squared, which seemed so far away. I was quite happy when I realized I could cube 27.
I explained this story to a few of my co-workers but they didn't really get it. You have to be into numbers in order to appreciate my story.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have know idea how creepy playing with numbers can be.

Anonymous said...

Wanna know what else is creepy? I knew you were going to say that!

Unknown said...

Jazz has taken over your soul? I think you meant to say "Satan".