Wednesday, January 30, 2013

There She Blows

Greetings all,

It looks like I finally broke through my plateau with my meditation practice. I have been building up my time in sat kriya and did up to 3 sets of 8 minutes and then 3 sets of 9 minutes and then eventually did 31 minutes in sets of 11 mins and 2 10 minutes sets.

I must have hit through a major block because I had been crying so intensively during sat kriya for the past 3 days and that usually does not happen. I cried a lot when I first started doing kundalini yoga and then after a few months, I didn't have much crying to do because I cleared alot of emotional debris. I did feel I still had a way to go and I think I am finally hitting my deepest fears and blocks.

It has been intense emotionally these past 3 days and I hope I can move through this.

Last night I just felt so much pain inside my forehead and released some of it. My forehead has had a tremendous amount of tension and it has been very difficult to break down my defenses in that particular area of my body and hopefully I can really break through.

A few weeks ago, I really felt like I want to evolve my consciousness. I think I am tired of my life circumstances and just want to be happy and at peace with my life. I do feel I have more work to do on myself. While I feel I can see what other people's issues are, I feel I must devote my energy to working on myself and liberating myself.

I've been through this before and when you are going through such an emotional time, it can be confusing because you are clearing out a lot of emotional debris and ideas that no longer serve you. Depending how long this period lasts, it can take a while to settle in to the new energy and new way of being.

I definitely do not feel confident at this point in time but I know with continued practice I can make it through. I've been through this before and survived. I know it is for my own good and am accepting the process, no matter how painful it is.

No comments: