Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Job Want Ad

Wanted: Employers who will not give me benefits. Who cares about having good teeth and having prescription drugs? Your health is not important and I want to be with an employer that gets this.

I don't want a job, I just want to be on contract because I love not being certain about my life and knowing if the next day I will have a job. Since I don't want to invest in my future and buy real estate and plan for my retirement and for my funeral, please don't give me job security. That's overrated. I want to fly by the seat of my pants and stress.

Please be the type of employer that keeps bad employees and let the good ones go. No company ever succeeded with smart and accurate employees. Companies always thrive when incompetent employees are the norm.

No comments: