Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Greetings all,

I've been going to the library more often because I'm out of work. I mainly go to job search and so it gets me out the house. I used to go in the afternoon, but around 3pm, students come and it gets loud. I do not understand why people are allowed to be loud in the library. It's a library, it should be quiet. People should be whispering. It almost gets as loud as a mall!

In the morning it is quieter but sometimes people use the phone and make personal calls. One time one woman was talking to her computer. I think she was on skype or something. She looked crazy holding the computer up to her mouth. Last week, a woman was talking on her cell next to me. I was in a bad mood to begin with and had to complain to a staff member. She was talking at least for 20 minutes.

What is wrong with these people? Is it just this library? There is another library close by but I'd have to drive to it. This one is close to my apartment.

Is nothing sacred anymore???

One time I had my cell phone ring and I had some red neck get mad at me and a security guard came up to me and told me to turn it off. I didn't even talk to anyone.

As well, I live in an up-and-coming ghetto so there are some mentally disturbed people that occasionally make their presence known. I at least can understand if they talk but they still need to keep it down.

The security guards are useless here. Honestly why have them here if people can get away with being loud. It's time for me to complain!

No comments: