Monday, November 01, 2010

Psychic Experience

I had some weird psychic experience or something last night. My mom phones me today because they are thinking of letting my older brother move in with them because he's been on welfare and having a hard time finding work and got some part time work. hey The government is cutting his money back so he might not be able to pay rent and my parents might need to give him some money. They were giving him some money to cover rent before he got his part time job. My dad wants him to save money for a car as well since his car is over 10 years and probably does not have much left.

My mom called me to get my 2 cents. I don't get along with my brother much and he's been a problem for me at times and it's hard for me to not react to him. My dad and him don't get along sometimes which I think they should get counselling for. It was my dad's idea to have him move back. My parents had a rule that they would not let you move in once you moved out but I think considering what's going on economically, they might adapt for this.

My mom said last night my dad couldn't fall asleep because he was worried for my brother. For some reason last night as I was sleeping, I kept getting this image of my dad. I got some negative vibe from this image, like he was unwell or dying so having my mom tell me that he couldn't sleep was confirming that I had some psychic connection.

I had just said that it's up to them to decide. It's not any of my business. They should discuss things and discuss what's the maximum time he can stay. As well he should have some responsibility like doing dishes or something.

I prayer for my family as much as I can because I hate to see the suffering that's gone on so maybe this will be good for them. Who knows. I don't run the show.

No comments: