Sunday, July 18, 2010

Friends

Greetings all,

The previous post had gotten me riled up a bit but it brings me back to a concept that if you want to have friends, then you have be a good friend. If you are being hurtful to someone, instead of further picking on them when they begin to challenge your behaviour, why not look at your own behaviour instead of being accusatory of the other? Maybe your the one with the problem.

The thing is with people like that is they get upset that no one likes them or no one listens to them. Rather then learning to modify their behaviour, they continue to blame everyone else around.

No one want to be treated in a hostile manner and eventually no one will tolerate hostile, mean and angry, bitchy people.

The fact that I won't tolerate assholes in my life is not about me having control issues but about me having a healthy level of self respect.

Some people have no power and are jealous of those people like me who choose to deal with their issues instead of letting the anger and resentment build up within them.

Some people are just inadequate and insecure and all they know how to do is be miserable and try to take people down to their level. I'm not going down that road as I choose to be happy and free and responsible and emotionally mature.

No comments: