Sunday, June 20, 2010

Oh No You Didn't!

Greetings all,

I went to this meetup on Thursday for single ladies and we went to have drinks. We ended up talking about relationships and how a couple of us are on dating sites. The organizer has currently been seeing this guy for 2 months and she has been following 'The Rules'. Now I've read the book but it's too strict for me and I find it doesn't really talk about why you have to modify your behaviour. For people who haven't heard of the Rules, it is a relationship book that tells you how to handle men. Some of the rules make sense but some of them are a little weird. And I find it too strict. I don't need specific rules on how to behave.

I've read other books such as 'Dating without drama' or the other book I like 'why men marry bitches'. They explain the meaning behind the behaviour choices and how men think, so I find them more interesting and practical.

This was my first time meeting her. She's a year younger then me and says she is a life coach. I don't know if she has many clients because I personally wouldn't want a life coach, especially a young one who is only 30. If you're a coach at that age, you probably have to achieved a lot for me to respect you or have a lot of life experience. I personally would want someone older then me.

I got a weird vibe from her initially. I thought she maybe used to be a crack addict or something as she seemed slow. We learn later on that she has been hit by a tractor (I think) and that she has some visual disability. She maybe that's what I sensed was off about her.

She emails me yesterday to say I need to trim my eyebrows. I have come to accept my physical appearance so I found it a bit rude but at the same time, I was like I accept myself for the way I am. I tweeze my own brows and although they be a bit thick (the thick look is in now), I like them.

I've got a nice rack so I think my eyebrows will be the last thing a man notices.

No comments: