Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Earthquake!

Greetings all,

Apparently just north of Ottawa by the Ontario/Quebec border, there was an earthquake and we felt it at my office. We had temporarily relocated the office because of the G20 Summit and so we were in a 4 storey building. I had noticed the floor was shaking and then my coworker next to me started to wonder what was going on as it was lasting for about 30 seconds. We heard someone say it was an earthquake and we all started to evacuate the building.

Once we were outside, I had made the joke that we moved to a different office for safety reasons and it was ironic that we were experiencing this 'danger'.

Now I'm not really a superstitious person but I do think it's strange that this earthquake occurred so close to the G20 Summit and also was so close to Ottawa, the nation's capital. I wonder if Mother Nature was letting her feelings be known about what has been going on politically.

Things that make you go hmmmm...

No comments: