Sunday, September 27, 2009

Over and Done With

Greetings all,

As mentioned a few posts earlier, I was talking again with the 'english muffin'. I last spoke to him on Skype near the end of July and haven't heard from him since. I have been online a few times and a couple of times I honestly think he was avoiding me because he would hop off like about 2 or 3 minutes after I made myself visible. I noticed he was online alot and so I thought maybe he wanted to chat with me and congratulate me but the couple of times I would make myself visible, he just never bothered.

I poked him on facebook back in the middle of August and we exchanged a few messages.

I just decided that I don't need someone like that in my life so I officially decided to be over and done with him.

I really don't think he was into me and maybe was to some degree, but not enough to make him come and visit me.

Or make the effort to talk to me.

I really just don't understand him and this on/off friendship has gone on long enough. I gave him a chance and let him lead.

I was upset since he didn't even bother to congratulate me on finding a job as I posted it on facebook and many of my friends congratulated me.

I just don't understand why he would play around with me but I don't need someone like that in my life.

I deleted my skype account last Monday and sent him a quick note this morning that I have enough friends and that removing him was nothing personal. I have known him long enough so I wanted to at least give him a polite goodbye, since I think I have class, although maybe I shouldn't since he lacked courage and balls to end things.

I also don't understand why he would keep me as a friend on facebook but cowardly avoid me on skype. Well it's over and done with and I'm just not into him anymore. He has proved himself to be unworthy of my attention!

No comments: