Sunday, September 20, 2009

A New Holiday

Greetings and Salutations,

I have created a new holiday called "I Think I Am Awesome Day" and this holiday is for those who think they are awesome or for those who are lacking some confidence to focus and look within to discover their own Inner Awesomeness.

We have many holidays that celebrate things such as the birth of a Saviour, or the beginning of a New Year, or even for those in Love. But what we lack is a holiday to acknowledge our own self confidence and self worth and so that is why I have decided to create this holiday. We all need to stop and take the time to look within and acknowledge our own Inner Awesomeness as it is easy to forget.

So if you think you are Awesome, today is the day to celebrate!

Tell your friends!

Happy I Think I Am Awesome Day!

No comments: