Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Moving Forward by Force

Greetings and salutations,

My small department got notified Monday morning that our company is getting rid of our department. We do outsource work for a cable company and they have decided to not renew the contract they have with us. So our last day is the end of this month.

The company said the only work available was in the call centre and there was only evening work. That wouldn't work for me since I need my evenings free to perform my comedy.

I'm oddly optimistic that things will work out for me. I want to pursue comedy so maybe this will give me the space and time that I need. The only thing is now my mom will worry about me because I am renting out an apartment and not living at home anymore but I think everything will work out.

1 comment:

JGH said...

Dang, that sucks. (8-/ I hope things work out!

JGH