Friday, May 30, 2008

Vacation Update

Greetings and salutations,

Today I am in Paris. I arrived last evening from London. I arrived in London on the 24th and hated my night flight. I couldn't even sleep so I don't know if I will ever take an overnight flight again.

I actually got to meet the English Muffin on Wednesday as he skipped out on work. He took me to Stonehenge and then we went to this town called Bath. We got there late so there wasn't much to do so we wondered around and eventually went to his place.
Where I got none.

Yes that's right folks, the English Muffin didn't want to put out on the first meeting because he wanted to be a 'gentleman' and had some bizarre superstition that if we had sex on the first meeting, the relationship wouldn't work out.

Whatever!

He thinks it's a little weird how direct we Canadian women are about sex. Sex is just like anything else in this world. I don't talk about it all the time but when talking about it, why not just cut to the chase and tell it like it is???

He has some other Canadian female friend who is similar to me about being open to talking about sex but I don't think everyone in Canada is like that.

I liked the subway system better in London and find it more cleaner.

I managed to get hit on on my first night out in London. Usually I go out in the day but this was my first day there and I was so tired from the overnight flight, that I took a nap and decided to hit some bars. I had my nice sexy top that showcased my lovely cleavage. Near the end of my night I had someone approach me and ask me for directions but I said I was lost as well and we started chatting. I think that was just a pick up line. We went to some pub and he bought me a drink. It turns out he is an Italian doctor. A gynecologist specifically. I chuckled when he told me that because that is comedy material right there!!! He says he delivers babies and does examinations. He walked me back to my hostel but not all the way as I didn't want him to know where I was staying.

This of course was all prior to me speaking to the english muffin, who responded to my emails Saturday evening while I was out.

Well I must begin my day of exploring Paris so I will eventually write some more.

Au revoir mon amies!

3 comments:

karlthebunny said...

Canada is made up of the English (reserved) and the French (oui, I like sex!).

Sounds like the French is out in force!

Bon Chance avec les hommes francias!

(Did you see the Doctor's credentials? (And I do mean his papers) It ALL sounds like a pick up line to me!)

As the song says, "sometimes you think you're gonna get it, but then you don't and that's the way it goes"

Enjoy yourself for an American who chose to be a gentleman in his younger days in Europe! (and has regrets!)

Cadi said...

Oh, so lovely to hear of your adventures. Hope it all works out for you still... ;-)

karlthebunny said...

you must really like Paris!

You've been there for the last week!

Have a good trip!