Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Viva la France!

Greetings and salutations,

I am officially going to England, France and Spain on May 23 or 24. I booked 2 weeks off work. I haven't booked the flight yet but will wait last minute. I am hoping to leave on Friday night so that I can arrive Saturday morning. I will be backpacking across the 3 countries. I will start out in England and leave from Spain. I want to see Stonehedge and visit London. In France, I want to see crypts and catacombs and I think I'll spend lots of time in Paris getting cultured. I also want to check out Normandy. In Spain, I don't have anything that I feel I need to see. I do want to go Barcelona and Madrid.

I have this feeling that I'll probably enjoy being in Paris. I am more interested in experiencing the different culture and atmosphere of these countries.

I think I will also try and get some International Dick as well. As much as I've enjoyed being pleasured by the Canadian stock, it is time to get some international lovin' and to show other nations how wonderful Canadian women are.

I'm also no longer with my English Muffin so my goal now is to bed a man in each country I visit. In theory I can do this, however, since I am super picky, I may have a hard time finding someone who I would be willing to bed.

I'm happy that I get to travel. Going away last year made me realize how much I've denied myself the pleasure of travel and so now I plan to see more of the world.

* * *

I had mentioned that I am no longer with my English Muffin and unfortunately it did not work out for reasons I shall not disclose at this time. Although technically he was not my official boyfriend, we were still allowed to see other people since we never actually met. I did go on a couple of dates with a couple of guys but it didn't work out so now I am back to searching full-time for a new boyfriend.

I'm not really worried because I'm sure I'll find someone whom I can settle down with. I'm surprised I haven't been snatched up because I really think I am a great catch. I'm easy to get along with and am smart, funny and nice. It is true that I am a bit of an eccentric, but that's what makes me more interesting.

* * *

I found out one of my plants has mealy bugs. It looked like there was this white fungus on it and I did see some insects but apparently they secret this honeydew and now my plant seems to be dying. I bought some spray and sprayed the plant last night. The bugs are on the underside of the leaf so it'll be a bit more difficult to get to it. I am hoping I can save it because it is turning brown on some leaves.

I only have 3 other plants but they are spread out in my apartment so they probably won't get infected. The plant only cost me $13 but I want to try to save it. I think it is possible since some leaves still look decent.

Evil mealy bugs, you have met your match!

1 comment:

JGH said...

Have a safe trip!

JGH