Monday, April 28, 2008

Greetings and Salutations,

I booked my tickets to London last Monday. I am leaving on May 23rd in the evening and arrive in London on May 24 at 10 am (Saturday). I wanted to fly out of Spain but it was a bit more so I decided to journey back to London after I've visted France and Spain.

I bought a backpack from the Rick Steeves web site as he is a travel writer and had some traveling gear. I think I'll have fun.

* * *

Well I'm sure I've frighten some people away with my essay about Evil. It is pretty advanced material that I am covering and it is more geared for those who are anthroposophists and I am not too sure how many out are reading my blog!
If you were more familiar with basic anthroposophical concepts, then my essay might be more interesting.

There's only 2 more sections I cover I believe so bear with me.

No comments: