Monday, November 13, 2006

Vote

Greetings and Salutations fellow future worm food beings,

Today we are having a municipal election so all those who are in Canada, VOTE or give up your right to complain. I know that many people mistrust the government but we all as members of a democratic society must exercise this right. We become too complacent in life. Living in a democratic society requires that we as individuals become more responsible about what goes on. Voting rights weren't given to women until the 1920s. Let us not forget that there are people that fought damn hard for what we now think is a complete waste of time. Voting only takes a few minutes of your time.

Do it.

* * *

Many of my loyal readers may have noticed that my last few entries all have one theme in common, that is: my need to get a man and get laid more.

I may or may not have been so direct about my needs but my excessive discussion of sex is simply because I am a lonely and intensely horny woman. I seek companionship. I am a picky woman as well and so it makes for the process of mate selection a much more gruelling process.

So folks, I know how y'all like hearing me talk deep thoughts on spirituality, the meaning of life and about how wonderful I am, but those will all be brushed aside with my lusty thoughts on sexuality. It will continue until I find a new man. I will have y'all know that finding a man is not one of my only priorities in life. I do have a life and many things that entertain my mind.

No comments: