Saturday, November 18, 2006

Um... another warning

Ok I'm going to give some background information on what led me to state my previous entry. So again I will have to warn you this could get a little too much for the timid.







Alright folks, what led me to this profound observation that I cannot chew food and trim my pubic hairs at the same time? Well I was in a rush one evening and had to quickly finish my hamburger. I was in a rush because I was going to get me some sex. I hadn't done my maintenance work in about 2 weeks I think and I wanted to be presentable to my sex partner. That's right, I am a considerate and kind sex partner. References are available upon request.

Now there are many ways one can maintain their pubic hairs. Someone I know had laser done on them to permanently remove them. Or you can get them waxed, shave them or trim them with scissors. I have chosen the method of trimming with scissors as shaving makes you rather itchy and waxing is too painful.

I figured that I would be able to eat and do my maintenance at the same time but I was shocked that I had some difficulty coordinating these 2 simple activities. It begs me to ask, how can chewing affect my ability to trim my pubic hairs? Let's look at the task of chewing. It is a simple act of moving your mouth around. One can do many tasks and chew at the same time. I can read and chew. I can dance and chew but I cannot seem to seamlessly chew and trim. I believe this is because trimming pubic hairs requires you to pay a bit more attention to what you are doing. You are handling scissors and you do not accidently want to cut yourself.

I think this observation would be helpful to those scientists who study the brain and how various activities stimulate the various parts of our brains. One of my dreams is to be able to make a contribution to science and I hope that perhaps this observation can be used to further advance humanity in brain research.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We want photos! please!