Saturday, November 04, 2006

I have a laptop that has wireless internet but I currently use a dialup service. I can't make a connection in my room to any available outlets, or whatever the technical term is, however I can get wireless in my living room or upstairs, directly above my living room. Dial up sucks but I am not willing to paying $20-30 for cable because I think it is overpriced. So when I was using the wireless, I was able to download pictures and connect to sites instantly. It was most awesome.

* * *

I have not seen my current crush at work for the past 2 weeks. He was away for a couple of days about 3 weeks ago so I am wondering what is going on with him since I do not know. My informant has not provided me with any information to help me assess this situation. Has he been let go or quit or did he pick up my psychic lust vibes and was overwhelmed by the sheer strength of my awe inspiring lust, which frightened him - in a good way - and this has caused him to become so ill that he needed a few weeks to recuperate. Yes that's right. My lust is so powerful it will make you sick if you are not man enough to handle it. Fear the wrath of my unrelenting vagina!

* * *

Since I have not been able to successfully lust after anyone, where were my lust energy go? Where will this potent force travel? If I direct to myself, it will cause me to self implode. What is this sexy beast to do?

No comments: