Friday, August 11, 2006

Whatever

I'm noticing that I'm saying whatever more then I should. Really how much is too much? I say it several times a day. So many things in life are not worth caring about so... whatever. I consider myself fairly articulate and so because I use the word whatever frequently, it makes me seem less articulate. But I honestly do not care to always be articulate. It's work and damn it I have a right to be linguistically inadequate occasionally.

My whole issue may possibly be a sign of my regression back into the teen years where excessive use of whatever was prevalent. I may unconsciously be yearning to go back to an earlier period of my life where I wasn't faced with the task of being a full adult and therefore my use of whatever is symbolic of my unwillingness to accept my entrance into adulthood.

Whatever.

No comments: