Saturday, October 11, 2014

Warning: A Sorta Sexual Poem

Greetings all,

I was reading my drafts and this was a post that I guess I didn't publish it. I think because I thought it was a lame attempt to be sexual and maybe that's why I didn't publish it. Well I'll publish it anyways, even though I don't feel it's particularly sexual as a poem. I don't remember when I wrote this and don't remember who my crush was at the time but here's the original post:

I'm dedicating this poem for my current crush and to all the future crushes I will have.

You are so unsuspecting.
Thinking we're just friends.
You haven't got a clue.
Let me lead you into my thoughts.

Throw me down.
Tie me up.
Throw one into me.
And lick me all about.

I know what you are thinking.
So please just whisper it to me.
I know that you want me.
So please just let me hear it.

I know you've got some fantasies.
And I'll just play them out for you.
Don't think I will laugh at them.
I will treat them with the utmost care.

Aren't you glad it's over?
Aren't you glad I let you have your way with me?
Aren't you glad I want to do it again?

No comments: