Monday, February 13, 2012

Men are Pointless!

Greetings all,

I decided to contact that former interest of mine. I came up with the idea of saying thanks for subscribing to my you tube page. He quickly emailed me back wanting to know what I was up to. I told him how I quit stand up. He said that was a shame. I was trying to be a professional when I last talked to him but I knew that I needed a day job while I was working on it as a hobby. I just told him it was a hobby for me.

He then asked what I do to pay the bills (again comedy was never something that payed the bills as it was just a hobby for me at this point) and I said I was laid off again back in December and that I must have bad job karma because I've been laid off 3 times in 4 years and that I think the system and economy was a joke. I said I planned to go back to school as well.

I didn't hear back from him. It upset me because it just goes to show me he's not the right person. He's way too much drama. I don't know what is his problem but if he thinks there's something wrong with me because I seem to have trouble keeping a job, then he is wrong. The economy is terrible and I've unfortunately been on the wrong end. I'm a good worker and good employee. It's that companies are jokes and don't care about employees, just about themselves. I want to go to school, mainly because I feel I need some intellectuality in my life again. I hope it can help me in finding better work but I know that a degree doesn't guarantee you anything.

Some people just don't have luck in their life inspite of their best effort and good intentions. I'm done with him and he can fuck himself because if someone can't be there when you're down, they don't deserve you if things pick up.

No comments: