Saturday, January 23, 2010

I am not a Man Hater!

Greetings all,

I know lately I seem to be bitching about men. I was bitching at lunch at work earlier this week and was hissing at my male co-workers as a bunch of us usually go down to the underground food court to eat lunch (there is no lunch room in our building). Somehow we talked about men and I was frustrated in general about them.

I really don't hate men but gees louise sometimes I just don't get men and what they do. I just find their behaviour illogical at times!

Why can't men just behave the way you want them to or the way you think they should??!!

Yes I understand that you really can't control anyone and that people need to have their freedom respected.

Men, if you are frustrated by the women in your life, believe me you probably frustrate us as much and possibly more!

No comments: