Monday, October 12, 2009

Materialistic Thinking at its Finest!

Greetings all,

I was in a meditation group and the organizer briefly showed the group a book by Masaru Emoto. I am not sure which one exactly it was but I was already familiar with his concepts and was initially exposed to it via the pseudo-science/cult film 'What the Bleep Do We Know'.

I took out a couple of books from the library since as I was flipping through, one section looked worthy of my attention. I took out 'The Healing Power of Water' and 'The Secret Life of Water'. I flipped through the books and looked at the pretty pictures and then I realized, that its not water that is healing. Water is merely the medium. It is thinking that is the true healer.

Again, we encounter gross materialistic thinking at its finest.

Here we have these 'spiritualists' who now seem to think of water as this miraculous and wonderous thing (hey I drink water all the time, it's great but there is a very serious error in thinking here) when in reality, it is our Intention and what we Think that is causing these effects.

Again, this just reaffirms to me the Anthroposophical concept of Clear Thinking and Clear Thinking is so lacking in today's intellectual and spiritual groups.

No comments: